Call Us Today at
or complete the short form below
Dental Implants and What They Do
Dental implants are recommended if a tooth that has fallen out or is diseased, because they are one of the most common and safe treatments for replacing a tooth. Implants are made up of titanium posts that replace the roots of your missing teeth, affix to your jaw bone, and result in a natural and beautiful smile. Your new tooth will be look and feel like your natural teeth, and be just as strong as the one that needed to be replaced.
What to Expect
Dr. Schuyler or Dr. Laventure will carefully place an implant post into the area where your tooth used to be, and our team will apply a little bit of local anesthetic, so you won’t feel a thing. The dentist will put a cap on top of the implants while the area heals, and over the course of several weeks, the bone will fuse to the implant. During that time, your crown will be created especially for you in our laboratory so that it matches your natural teeth. Then, once your implant posts have healed, the dentist will attach an abutment to the implant so a crown, fixed bridge, or anchor for dentures can be placed. Each of our patients’ crowns are customized to their exact specifications, and are permanently attached to the implant.
Dental implants are a common procedure that can be done right in our office, whether the tooth was lost due to trauma, accident or disease. If you aren’t sure if dental implants are right for you, just call our practice today and talk to our team to learn more about the benefits. Dental implants are a great way to return the natural appearance, functionality, and overall health of your teeth, and dramatically improve your confidence.
To redeem your Special Offer of Implants Starting at $999 and Complimentary Consultation, simply complete the form below, and our treatment coordinator will call you to schedule your visit.
Dental Implants Washington MO – It’s Time To Get Your Smile Back!
- The price of dental implants can vary greatly, just give us a call to learn more
- The dental implant procedure is simple and has a very high success rate
- Dental insurance can make the costs of dental implants much more affordable, especially for full mouth procedures
- Dr. Laventure is a local, top rated implant dentist, he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you are having problems with your current dental implants, we can help fix or replace them
- We are one of the best dental implant offices in Franklin County based on Google reviews